Association for education and training CET PLATFORMA Skopje is launching an open call for participants from Italy and Croatia for an Erasmus+ youth exchange “From Zero to Hero” that will be organized in Krushevo, North Macedonia from 12th to 19th of May 2022.
Even before the pandemic of the COVID-19 coronavirus, the situation with youth unemployment in Europe was critical and the general opinion of the youth was quite pessimistic. More than half of young people couldn’t find decent work and around 5 million people younger than 25 were still jobless. The situation looks dramatic, but there is a way out. The way out we see in the philosophy of entrepreneurship and that is why we would like to apply with this project as an attempt to break the dominant pessimistic limiting belief that governs young people. What better place to start with the introduction with the concept of entrepreneurship than with sports?!
Therefore, the main aim of the project is to bring together 36 young people and youth leaders from North Macedonia, Croatia, Italy, Serbia, Turkey and Greece in order to introduce them with the concept of entrepreneurship and sports education as one of the solutions for combating youth unemployment.
Conditions for participation:
- Participants should be aged between 17 and 30 years old (preferably 18 to 25 y.o.)
- Group should be older than 21 (no age limit) and to be experienced with youth work, non-formal education and youth mobility projects
- Strong motivation for participation and open-minded attitude
- Able to comfortably communicate in English as its the working language
- Motivated and readiness to participate in all project activities
- Residents in Greece, Italy and Croatia
- Preferably fully vaccinated OR with a certificate of recovery of COVID-19 not older than 180 days.
All costs related to accommodation, food, work materials and travel up to 180€ for Grece & Italy and 275€ for Croatia are fully covered by the hosting organisation.
If you are interested to participate in our youth exchange, then please first carefully read the project info-pack, and then fill out the application form. Please only fill the application form if you are 100% sure that you are fully available to travel and participate in all project activities during its planned dates!
If you have any questions or doubts, please contact us at [email protected].
We prefer to have candidates who have proof of full vaccination (any vaccine) or have a certificate of recovery not older than 180 days. Unvaccinated candidates will need to make an antigen test before their arrival to North Macedonia.