Association for education and training CET PLATFORMA Skopje is launching an open call for participants from Poland, Greece, Italy, Bulgaria and Croatia for an Erasmus+ youth exchange “Young Online Entrepreneurs” that will be organized in Krushevo, North Macedonia from 8th to 15th of April 2022.
We have recognized that young people are not aware and/or have little or no knowledge and skills how to use social media in a professional and meaningful way that could help them to start or grow their business as well as for initiating or promoting social causes. Furthermore, the improvement of young people’s ICT knowledge and skills and providing them with intercultural experience is something that is very valuable today on the labour market which will improve their employability and positively influence their personal development.
Therefore, the main aim of the youth exchange is to bring together 36 young people and youth leaders in order to introduce them with the philosophy of entrepreneurship and social media platforms as an asset for starting or managing businesses and tools for initiating social changes.
The youth exchange will involve 36 young people and youth leaders from North Macedonia, Poland, Greece, Italy, Bulgaria and Croatia.
Conditions for participation:
- Participants should be aged between 18 and 30 years old (preferably 18 to 25 y.o.)
- Group should be older than 21 (no age limit) and to be experienced with youth work, non-formal education and youth mobility projects
- Strong motivation for participation and open-minded attitude
- Able to comfortably communicate in English as its the working language
- Motivated and readiness to participate in all project activities
- Residents in Poland, Greece, Italy, Bulgaria or Croatia
- Fully vaccinated (any vaccine) or with certificate of recovery not older than 45 day
All costs related to accommodation, food, travel (up the limit per country) and work materials are covered by the hosting organisation.
If you are interested to participate in our youth exchange, then please first carefully read the project info-pack, and then fill out the application form. Please only fill the application form if you are 100% sure that you are fully available to travel and participate in all project activities during its planned dates!
If you have any questions or doubts, please contact us at [email protected].
We prefer to have candidates who have proof of full vaccination (any vaccine) or have a certificate of recovery not older than 45 days. Unvaccinated candidates will need to make an antigen test before their arrival and before their departure.